Who’s in your Herd?
WHY WE USE HORSES
Why Use Horses for Team Growth?
ABOUT TEAM BUILDING & RETREATS
What should you expect?
- The importance of teamwork and of community
- Evaluation and establishment of healthy relationships
- Assertiveness vs. aggressiveness
- The value of trust and respect in relationships
- Respect for diversity and individuality
- Individual Self-worth & personal integrity
- The dynamics of power in relationships
- Effective communication
What Our Clients Say
HOW IT WORKS
What is involved?
Participants will be asked to participate in activities with the horses on the ground. No previous experience with horses is required. Activities will be set up by the facilitating team that are designed to elicit natural responses and patterns of behavior. The facilitating team will be asking questions of the participants while observing them in action. Because horses will “mirror” the behaviors of those around them, the participants will be given immediate, honest feedback.
- Find and develop the hidden strengths within yourself and your organization.
- Develop resiliency in the face of change.
- Increase both staff productivity and investment.
- Taking people out of their normal environment allows for new ideas and perspectives to arise.